Shri Veda Bharathi (SVB) is a Public Charitable Trust, formed with the holy objectives of preservation and propagation of Vedic knowledge, and has been sstriving seriously for the same, for the past three decades.
As you all know well, SVB has been conducting several training programs on our great cultural heritage under the title of “Ancient Indian Knowledge and Values" for making our children Cultural ambassadors of this great country Bharat.
In that process already six courses were completed successfully to the maximum satisfaction of all children and their parents. Some of the subjects covered were Sundarakanda( some slokas), Vedic maths, Ayurveda concepts, life histories of great sons of India, stories from Pancha tantra, prose an poetry of great poets like Pothana, Nannaya, Tikkana an Yerrapragada, etc.
Being impressed by the syllabus, teaching methodology , study material, interaction etc, the parents of all the participants have been requesting for some more courses on similar lines, covering Traditional texts, stories related to ethics, scientific subjects etc. In fact many parents learnt some subjects enthusiastically along with their children.
Accordingly SVB is hereby announcing the next course "AIKV7- Ancient Indian Knowledge and Values- Course 7" on the same lines, with special focus on literary works of great poets of this land and Lilavati ganitam, for the cutural perfection of all children.
This course will commence from September 3, 2022, with 20 sessions spread over five months. Details of the course are given hereunder.
We heartily invite all parents to admit their children and also themselves in this course for getting the benefit of our rich cultural heritage.
Details of the Course:
1) No previous knowledge is required to attend classes online.
2) This course is mainly for children. However, elders may also join to learn the subjects .
3) Course will commence from 03rd September, 2022,
4) Course Duration:Total 20 sessions, Five months (September 2022 to January,2023), one session per week, each session will be of about 1 hour duration
5) Day : mainly Saturdays
Time:from 08.00 PM to 09.00PM IST. (Time may get changed seasonally).
6) Course Fee per student has to be paid to "Shri Veda Bharathi" for enrolment.
I) India: INR500/- to be paid through Net Banking or Google Pay or phone pay(From a source within India)
II) Other than India: USD10/-to be paid through Paypal/ Zelle
7) Additional amounts for each extra student from the same system.
I) India: INR 250/- to be paid through Net Banking or Google Pay or Phone Pay(From a source within India)
II) Other than India: USD 5/- to be paid through Paypal/Zelle
8) Links of Recorded videos of earlier Classes will be made available..
9) A Digital Certificate will be awarded after completion of the Course.
10) Medium of instruction will be English and Telugu.
11) To know more about Shri Veda Bharathi, please visit http://www.shrivedabharathi.in/
12) Course Contents:
1. Vedic Maths (Lilavati ganitam- sutras of Bhaskaracharya-part 2)
2. Artha Sastra- Principles of Chanakya (Part 1)
3. Moral/ Small Stories from Mahabharata
4. Recitation of Mahabharata poems (Part 2)- from writings of great poets of Telugu- Nannaya,Tikkana,Yerrapragada, Tirupati Venkata Kavulu
5. Recitation of long Prose- Ganga Avataranam-part 2--Pothana Bhagavatam
It is hoped that the virtues coupled with knowledge, imbibed and practiced from childhood onwards, will find improvement in the performance and behavioral pattern of the children and can make them Role Models in all spheres.
Course Director :
“Vachaspati”, “Samskrit Mitra” “Sanskrit Sevavrati”,
M.Sc.(Nuclear Physics),M.A.,Ph.D.(Sanskrit),M.A.,Ph.D.(Jyotisha) D.Litt(Hon)
Sri Venkat Indrakanti (USA): 1(512) 789-1279
Sri Oruganti Venkata Ramanayya: +91 83674 25628
For more details, please contact:
Smt. Shanti Kiranmai (India) :+91 88977 69316;
Shri Anantha Ramanand (UK) : +44 7884 508411